- All New FPVA Students: Go to http://freedomprep.net/. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the “Virtual School Registration” button, find the Home Language Survey and complete and submit it online.
- All Students Not Previously enrolled at an FPA Campus: Take a picture of both your child’s Birth Certificate and Immunization Record and send them to: email@example.com
- All Kindergarten Students: Take a picture of your child’s’ Vision Screening and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child did not receive a vision screening at their 5-year old doctor appointment, you can take the attached form to your doctor and have them complete the vision screening there, and then send in a picture of the form.
- 7th Grade Students: Get your two 7th grade booster shots, 1) the Tdap booster, 2) the meningococcal booster. Then take a picture of these booster shot records, and send them to email@example.com
- For middle school and high school, students will need to complete the MS or HS Virtual School Classes form found by clicking the “Virtual School Registration” button at the bottom of the website.
- You can find more information about each of the secondary courses in Edgenuity’s Course Catalog. Freedom Preparatory Academy’s Graduation Requirements can be found within the HS Virtual School Courses form.
There will be a FPVA Orientation Day at FPA’s High School Auditorium (1761 W. 820 N, Provo, UT 84601) on Monday, August 10th at 6:30pm. Please bring a mask. You will be able to pick up a Learning Coach Guide and other needed school materials, check-out devices as needed, and learn more about accessing our courses and our Canvas Parent Community Portal. The orientation information will also be recorded and materials will be made accessible to those who are unable to attend in person. Here’s the zoom link for those unable to attend in person. https://zoom.us/j/
On Wednesday, June 24th, at 6:30PM we had our first live zoom meeting. FPVA Zoom Meeting 1
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020, at 6:30PM we had our second FPVA live zoom meeting. FPVA Zoom Meeting 2
You will want to check out these meetings to stay up-to-date on FPVA happenings, and hear the great questions already asked and answered there. You will also find answers to questions asked, but not answered at the time in these meetings under “General Information.”
You can also find our new FPVA Parent & Student Handbook, and Learning Coach & Student Guide under “General Information.” These are great resources for any additional questions you may have. If you need further clarification on anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Deadline for current FPA (Onsite) students wanting to switch to FPVA (Virtual School) is Aug. 5, 2020
- Deadline for transfer students (not currently enrolled at FPA) to apply to FPVA (Virtual School) is Oct. 1, 2020
- Deadline for students enrolled in FPVA to transfer back to FPA after the first semester is Dec. 1, 2020.