After reading this page, please sign where indicated.
1. I understand that Freedom Preparatory Academy is an academically challenging school and utilizes the following curricula: Core Knowledge, Saxon Math, Leader In Me, Spalding Language Arts and Shurley English. I will become familiar with the curriculum by accessing the websites and/or checking out materials from the school resource library. The Freedom Preparatory Academy mission is to help children gain knowledge and to love learning. I will support this effort by providing a place and a regular time each school day that my child can engage in learning activities in our home and complete his/her assignments in a timely manner.
2. I understand that Freedom Preparatory Academy is a charter school, and as such, is in need of parents who are anxious to serve the school community on a volunteer basis. I understand the school requests every family to provide 40 hours of volunteer service each year.
3. I understand that charter schools receive less funding than traditional schools and rely on additional sources of funding. I understand Freedom Preparatory Academy suggests that parents make an annual $200 donation.
4. I understand that my child will be required to wear a school uniform. I have read the uniform policy and I will ensure my child is in compliance with the school uniform policy.
5. I will promote the vision of Freedom Preparatory Academy by using positive communication, courtesy and respect when interacting with staff, students, parents and anyone else in the school community. I will follow the Academy’s feedback process, specifically; I will take any concerns I have directly to that person. If the situation is not resolved, I will schedule an appointment with the director. If further mediation is required, I will submit my situation in writing to the Governing Board.
6. I understand that this signed form, along with a completed “Intent to Enroll” form, will constitute application for enrollment at Freedom Preparatory Academy.
“I have read and understand the Freedom Preparatory Academy Policies as written above.”