Open Immediately | Full-time
Duties include but not limited to: Perform troubleshooting related to the supporting, maintenance, and support of laptops/desktops/servers for administration, staff, faculty and students – computers and devices as well as supported applications.
· Install and support end user devices such as computers, printers and other peripherals including mobile devices.
· Effectively use desktop support related technologies for resolving user requests such as print servers, backup, image and reporting servers.
· Resolve desktop support issues both on and off-site through various communication methods (in-person, phone, email, etc.).
· Help with Active Directory issues.
· Accurately and thoroughly document work performed.
· Maintain company inventory of Information Technology equipment.
· Interact with a variety of clients.
· Interfaces with end users to handle tasks of a routine nature, such as researching and answering questions concerning system function and usage, researching modifications to existing programs.
Knowledge with Windows and Apple operating systems, hardware platforms and software packages. Applicants must have physical capability of lifting and moving hardware.