Part-Time Cafeteria Worker-St. George Campus
The cafeteria worker performs assigned duties involved in the preparation and service of school meals. For example, the cafeteria worker:
- Practices correct sanitation procedures in preparing/serving food, cleaning the facility, using and sanitizing equipment, and personal grooming to assure that sanitation standards are met.
- Uses efficient work techniques
- Displays integrity, honesty and dependability.
- Has the ability to work well and communicate with others, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds, work productively, and contribute fully to the workload.
- Responds positively to supervision and accepts suggestions for improvement.
Child Nutrition Jobs Summaries: All employees are required to get a food handler’s permit, follow the dress and grooming standards of the kitchen, pass a background check and be able to pass drug tests.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and 2 letters of reference to Tracey Noonan, executive secretary firstname.lastname@example.org for screening.
Less than 29 hrs/week. Salary commensurate with experience. Position open until filled.