- Classes begin: Sept 4th or 5th
- Classes end: April 29th or 30th
- $150 per month.
- 1st payment due upon acceptance and is non-refundable.
- Payments can be set up on automatic withdrawal.
- A missed payment will be grounds for withdrawal
- $20 school supply fee – (one time)
There is no uniform policy for preschool.
To attend preschool a student must by 4 years old by September 1st of the year they attend.
To attend preschool a student must be potty trained and able to feed themselves.
Each preschool session will have a maximum of 15 students. There will be a lead teacher and an aide for each session.
The preschool will follow its own calendar, but will have the same “NO SCHOOL” holidays as Freedom Prep.
Open enrollment will be taken from January 1st until May 1st . If more students want to attend than we have spaces for, a lottery will be held. Parents will be notified via email within the next week and will have 10 days to claim the space. Those who don’t make it in will be placed on a waiting list until an opening occurs. Preschool attendance does not guarantee admittance to Freedom Prep Kindergarten. Siblings currently at Freedom Prep schools do not increase the chance of being accepted into the preschool.