Join our Early Childhood Team: Freedom Preparatory Academy’s elementary campuses are seeking applicants to teach preschool for children 4 years of age. We are looking for teachers who are experienced, dedicated, collaborative, creative, enthusiastic, and compassionate. If you love interacting and mentoring children and would like to inspire a lifelong love of learning and achievement, we encourage you to apply. You will enjoy a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education.
Job Summary and Expectations:
- Will teach and evaluate each child’s progress, adapt lessons as needed to reach individual needs.
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and positive environment for children.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently but show a willingness to take direction from the preschool director.
- Consistent attendance, punctuality, and dependability is required.
- Physically fit and energetic.
- Must pass a federal background check.
- Will work up to 29 hours per week.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and two letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org for screening.